Why Fitness Is Important?

There are many benefits in performing physical activity or exercise which include:Weight maintenanceExercise can help prevent excess weight gain or help maintain weight loss when combined with our good nutrition plan.Improved body composition where you can reduce your body fat, improve your muscle density, trim your waist and improve your overall appearance.Regular exerciseHelp to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases and is strongly linked to the improvement of type 2 diabetes, improved bone density and a decrease in metabolic syndromeIs a potent stress buster; it can help keep weight off.

Additional benefits includeincreased energystronger bones and musclesimproved body shapea boost to mental wellbeing and a change in your outlook on life andIncreased energy levelsRegular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and boost your endurance.Improved well-beingYou may also feel better about your appearance and yourself when you exercise regularly, which can boost your confidence and improve your overall self-esteem.Whether you are a beginner or an advanced athlete your fitness routine should include elements of training that helps you to improve your flexibility, muscular strength, cardiovascular fitness level and endurance.

Studies have shown that in order for you to achieve the health benefits it has to be associated with increased activity where people should strive to be active on least five days of the week for a minimum of 30 minutes. Depending on the health condition you are in, choose the right fitness level as well as the right cardio workout as follows:


Again it is recommended by experts that you should dedicate about 60% of your efforts on cardio and the remaining 40% on strength workouts. You can design any form of exercise you want and term it as structured fitness program (SFP). These are the things that you can follow to get yourself fit:You can choose to do your SEP with 3 days of cardio and 2 days focused more on strengthor you can perform combination workouts.For easy exercises it will be of low intensity which can support your physical flexibility. Take note that flexibility refers to the ability to bend without injury and is dependent on the elasticity of muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints.

Examples of another structured fitness program (SFP) can be walking, yoga, aerobics, silat, dancing, swimming etc. These activities that can be done anytime and anywhere according to your free time.

Spend time doing dynamic stretches before exercising as shown in Figure 1.0. Dynamic stretching involves gentle movements to increase your range of movement and improves blood and oxygen flow to soft tissues prior to exertion. From the figure you can see movements such as arm circles, leg swings and gentle bending. It is also important to remember after exercise dedicate at least 15 minutes after a workout to loosen tight muscles with static stretches that you hold for approximately 30 seconds.

Join Our Program

And You Will See The Results

Open chat
can we help you?