SHEIKH HUSSAIN BIN SHEIKH SALLEH
Dean Founder of Faculty of Biomedical Engineering and Health Science
Director Founder of Centre For Medical Engineering
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, UTM Skudai, Johor
FROM A TECHNICIAN, A PROFESSOR AND AN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
FROM HUMBLE BEGINNINGS TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF HUMAN BEINGS EVERY SECOND.
Yesterday, you said tomorrow. Why not now? Discover the way to healthy leaving with us
HEALULTRA was founded in 2017 as a health industry company selling healthy shakes and promoting the idea of biomedical signal processing and Artificial Intelligence for healthy living.
Given the importance of health and the wellbeing of all Malaysian citizens and the economic potential of the medical device industry in Malaysia, innovation and development in biomedical engineering and technology are of an increasing socio-economy importance to our nation.
It is a vision and aspiration for all Malaysian to become competitive and a knowledge-based economy by vision 2020. HEALULTRA aims to promote visibility and public awareness on Biomedical Signal Processing for health.
Second, HEALULTRA PLT was established to tackle the challenges of the nation in health care industry.
Third, new ideas and algorithms will be implemented such as the preprocessing, selection of proper features and new classification techniques. The proposed ideas are meant to promote fundamental studies, as well as engineering aspects to promote the growth of biomedical application.
Finally, all the above activities are closely related to the rate of growth in health expenditure in Malaysia. The company proposed that there is a need for health policy in the use of fundamental theories developed in biomedical engineering technology and the mechanism by which it affects the growth in health care cost in our country.
Is the company set out to change medical technology and the lives of millions of people? Yes, but with deep moral purpose and an inner drive to use our scientific knowledge and entrepreneurial skills to be implemented for the welfare of our Malaysian people.
Jabatan Telekom Malaysia Experience working in switching network for subscriber communication. Operation and maintenance in NEAX 61,
Japan from 1979 -1987,
1988-2017: Academician at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia ADMINISTRATION POST
2. Deputy Director of Centre for Biomedical Engineering, 2012 – Present
3. Director of Centre for Biomedical Engineering, 2007-2012
4. Dean Faculty of Biomedical and Health Science Engineering, 2007-2009
5. Head of Department Microelectronics and Computer Engineering (MiCE), UTM, 1999 – 2004
6. Committee member for industry relationship – INTEL, ALTERA, MOTOROLA – Department of Microelectronics and Computer Engineering (MiCE), UTM, 2000.
7. International Technical Committee APSB2000, Japan, 2000.
8. Committee of ISSPA- France 2003 , Signal Processing Research Center, QUT, Australia and IEEE
1. ISSPA (Int. Conferences on Signal Processing and Application) Local Chairman, 2001
2. ISSPA 2007 – Technical Committee
3. ISSPA 2010 – Local Steering Committee
4. Steering committee member for ISSPA (2007- current)
5. Steering Committee Member for Asian Biometrics Consortium